Re: There are evangelical Democrats brainwashed with creationism
In reply to shutterblaster, 7 months ago

shutterblaster wrote:

JulesJ wrote:

shutterblaster wrote:

mamallama wrote:

shutterblaster wrote:

mamallama wrote:

There are evangelical Democrats brainwashed with creationism.

Most of those are in the deep South.

I live in the deep south. The only evangelical democrats I know of are black. Are you saying they are gullible?

I am not as race conscious as you seem to be. All (black, white, brown, yellow and red) evangelicals are brainwashed by the Bible, regardless of race.

You are probably the most race conscious person I know of , you confirm it most every day.

pointless statement. Another thumbs down.

Jules

Mamallama made a ridiculous claim that there are Democrats brainwashed with creationism. Most in the deep south. I asked him to prove it by providing a link which he can't do. Perhaps you can prove his point?

Seems like you do not know all the evangelical Democrats in the South because I know there are other than black evangelical Democrats in the South as well. And I personally know some yellow and brown evangelicals who live in Texas and Georgia, all good Southern Baptists who tried to convert me when I lived there.

How long ago? How many are in congress?

-- hide signature --

If you don't like Hank Williams you can kiss my a$$

-- hide signature --

If you don't like Hank Williams you can kiss my a$$

Jules never argues with facts, when you challenge him on a thread he disappears. Mama constantly lies about everything and when trapped calls you a racist. Kinda boring really.

rb59020's gear list:rb59020's gear list
Pentax MX-1 Pentax K-30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Nikon D5200 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow