GXR S10 mount for DW-6 adapter - Ricoh HA-3 or JJC RHA-3?

Started Dec 26, 2013 | Questions thread
Prognathous
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,722
Like?
Re: GXR S10 mount for DW-6 adapter - Ricoh HA-3 or JJC RHA-3?
In reply to schaki, Dec 30, 2013

schaki wrote:

The RHA-3 doesn't look very different. I doubt that the small differences which can be seen would cause vignetting.

Yes, I'll probably go for the RHA-3. There's probably not enough difference in build quality to justify close to 30 USD for the Ricoh part.

Edit: Oh and I'm still around in the Ricoh-section despite really having to the hang of a Contax TVS Digital during the last year which I use far more than the GRDI as it can be carried in a pocket without dust-issues. Not very unlike that of older Ricohs like the R3 which I still use.

I'm glad you like your Contax. I remember that back in the 90's their T3 and G2 cameras appealed to me very much, but not enough to actually purchase.

Like you I also have some very nice small-sensor cameras from the 5MP-8MP era (the Oly C5060, KM A2 and Ricoh GX8 are three favorites), but I find it difficult to bring myself to use them when I know I can get much better results from cameras with newer sensors. Also, ever since I bought an ultra-zoom lens (Tamron 18-270) I find I use my DSLR more often than I did in the past, so even my relatively recent GXR purchase is not getting the attention it deserves...

Prog.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow