Your best/worst Fuji related purchase in 2013?

Started Dec 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
vkphoto
Senior MemberPosts: 1,626
Like?
Your best/worst Fuji related purchase in 2013?
Dec 30, 2013

The New Year is quickly approaching and I would like to ask members of this fine community: what was your best and/or worst purchase in 2013? Was it the camera, or bag or lens or flash or nice custom made camera strap, 3 party lens, etc? Please name just one item for each category (best/worst) and share why.

I start with myself.

In addition to X-Pro1, Gariz case and XF 35/1.4, in 2013 I bought XF 14/2.8, XF 55-200, iShoot L-Plate, several raw converters (Capture One Express, Aperture, Iridient Developer), creative filters (NIK, Topaz, DxO) and tens of smaller items (filters, adapters, etc).

After careful consideration of all items above I decided to go with Iridient Developer as my best purchase of 2013. Don’t get me wrong, my new Fujinon lenses are fantastic, iShoot grip/l-plate is excellent and Capture One/Aperture are much better (IMO) than ACR. But I think that ID gave me an opportunity to go a bit further with raw processing, to extract as much details from x-trans sensor that it can now rival much more expensive cameras.

I also appreciated Fuji’s excellent FW updates, but it was not a purchase per se

Worst? Nothing really to mention, I guess I am getting smarter

All the best and have a Happy New Year!

vkphoto

-- hide signature --
Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow