Best SLT Settings you would use
For new year we are planning to visit some Himalayan hills tomorrow morning. Not expecting any snow but some rain with sunny weather during day, fog in evening. I'll be carrying my A58 with Tamron 17-50 & 55-300 SAM
My A58 usually shoots in:
- Quality: Fine mostly, sometime RAW + JPEG
- Aperture: F8 to F11 in day, F2.8 in low light
- ISO: 100 in day, 800 to 6400 in low light
- Creative Style: Vivid 101
- DRO: Auto in Day & Off in low light
- High ISO NR: Low
- Metering: Multi Segment
- Drive Mode: Singe for portraits/landscapes or High for others.
So what SLT settings would you select for an outing and what you use always.
I'll appreciate all your experienced thoughts/reviews and also critics on my settings.