Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Walking Dead
Senior MemberPosts: 6,130Gear list
Like?
Do you have ESP, or believe in ESP?
8 months ago

Just curious if anyone here has Extra Sensory Perception (ESP), or believes in ESP.

I, for one, have had episodes of what can be called ESP experiences, too many for it to be just co-incidence. There are too many times that I'll think of someone who I haven't seen for a while, and then boom, I run into that person. Or, I'll go make a sales call, and the person I went to see has said that they were just thinking about me, or some other thing of a similar nature.

One of my sisters got pregnant and early on I told her the sex and birth date, which happened to be the same as mine. She said 'no', the birth was going to be several weeks later. A day before my predicted date, she went to her doctor because she felt some pains. Her OB/GYN told her she had false labor pains, and she was on schedule to give birth a couple weeks later. The next morning, she gave birth to a baby of the sex and birth date I predicted.

My niece is very smart and she won our state's science fair, and got a trip to the national science fair in New Mexico. While she was gone, I had made breakfast, and had put some Tabasco sauce on my eggs. The bottle was a getting low, and I thought to myself I needed to go buy another bottle.

My niece returned a day later, and as a gift, she bought me one of those small bottles of Tabasco sauce from the airport gift shop. She and I have a psychic connection.

One time, I started thinking about a woman I hadn't seen in over 10 years (more of an acquaintance) , and thought about what she would say to me. A few weeks later it happened. I saw her as I came down the escalator in Macy's, but I wasn't really sure if it was her, as it had been a long time, so I quietly called her name. She turned around, and said just what I had imagined she would say.

And, a couple of months ago, I was lying in bed thinking that I never win any contests any more. I thought about how, as a child, I was 'luckier'.

Then, a couple of days later, I get an email from the publisher saying I won a Sigma DG 35mm f/1.4 lens, and they wanted to know what mount I wanted and where it should be shipped.

I entered the contest once and forgot all about it.

There are many other incidences of my ESP. I can't control it, it just happens. I know I can't be the only one who has had this type of thing happen.

-- hide signature --

Defender of Truth, Justice, and the American Way

Walking Dead's gear list:Walking Dead's gear list
Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow