ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BillsLIPhotos
Contributing MemberPosts: 654
Like?
Bag recommendation
7 months ago

Hi All,

I'm in the market for a new bag to carry some of my gear, in particular a 70D with grip, EF 100-400, EF-S 18-135 STM, EF-S 10-22, spare batteries and memory cards, a few filters, shutter release cable, and a couple other small odds and ends. I've been looking at the Tamrac Velocity 9x - Pro Sling Pack which looks like it meets these needs. What I don't like is that is doesn't have a waterproof cover or a way to carry the tripod (the tripod isn't a deal breaker). I would like to be able to get to my gear without taking the pack off (which is why I am looking at a sling pack) and would like a waterproof cover for when I get caught in the rain. I'm hoping someone can recommend a similar bag with a waterproof cover and/or tripod carrying mechanism (I've looked but haven't found anything) or let me know that the one I'm looking at is probably as good as it gets for what I want.

Thanks,

Bill

ANSWER:
Canon EOS 70D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow