Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SinanLayk
Forum MemberPosts: 82Gear list
Like?
A Nice Dx system for a beginner?
4 months ago

Well I want to get into this and yada yada, I want a D7100 but someone brought to my attention that I should get good lenses then the body.

So can someone recommend me a Decent Body + Good lens combo for like 900-1000 Dollars?

I would prefer the body being produced 2009+

but I've been thinking about Maybe a D90 body with a good lense or a D3000 body with a good lense?

I haven't been able to grasp the concept of the lenses because I haven't been able to work with any.this is why I'm asking

I will mostly be taking

Nature/scenery ,Portraits and the occasional Street photography of buildings etc.

I won't be using this body for a long time, well I plan on using it till the D7200 comes out ( If it does) then upgrading to the D7100 or maybe the D7200(If it does come out) so I hope that kinda gives you an Idea of how long I plan on using the decent body you recommend me.

I've also been on the Nikon Dx fourms a lot recently asking questions hope I'm not bothering or boring anyone.

Thank you for your time.

-- hide signature --

M. Sinan Layik
Beginner in photography, doing it as a hobby.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D3000 Nikon D7100 Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow