Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
David Gore
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,511
Like?
RX10..My Opinion
7 months ago

First off, I'm only an amateur like most of you….I bought the RX10 3 weeks ago from Amazon.Already owning the EM-1with many great lenses and the Nikon D7100 and the RX100 plus the RX1. I really doubted I would keep the RX10 but I loved the look of the camera and especially the constant aperture of 2.8 from 24-200.So, one night one became available on Amazon and knowing their generous return policy I decided to buy it.

I'm not going to bore you with details but suffice to say I absolutely love everything about the camera except the zoom..If today I could keep just one camera it would be the RX10…Its simply got it all..The IQ is outstanding,the bokeh is very good,its high ISo is excellent and the ergonomics are perfect for me.

I spent time setting up all my function buttons and I now rarely need to go into the menu.I set the scroll wheel to special effects and I can get where I want very fast.

I use "Deep" quite a bit for extra saturation for flowers etc and being its built into the creative mode so i have "creative" set up as my bottom button on the scroll wheel.I also shoot B&W a lot so its also easily accessible.

I find the aperture ring very useful and is so smooth..Its great for video as well.

Ok..I could go on and on but won't take up more space…I truly love this camera..Its perfect for me.

Just my .02

-- hide signature --

Dave

Nikon D7100 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony RX1 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow