Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PK62
Contributing MemberPosts: 762Gear list
Like?
walk around bag for Canon 7d and Tamron 150-600mm lens attached
8 months ago

OK, I've pre-ordered the Tamron lens and now realize that I don't have a bag large enough to carry it attached to my 7D.  I have a shoulder bag for my 7D and Canon 100-400 lens that holds my camera and lens in a flat position that I really like...but it puts a lot of weight on one shoulder.  I'm a woman and have back problems and was wondering if any of you could suggest a light bag that would hold my new set up and be more comfortable for walking around.  I don't need to carry other gear because when I'm using this lens I'd be out looking for birds and wildlife.  I kind of prefer it lying flat, but if you have other suggestions that would be better for my back I'm open to them.   I think it would have to be about 15 inches long to fit with lens hood reversed, since the lens is 10.1 inches.  Any help would be great.

-- hide signature --

Patti

PK62's gear list:PK62's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 70D Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD +3 more
Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow