Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
fireplace33
Senior MemberPosts: 1,315Gear list
Like?
Re: Long misty shadows on the forest floor
In reply to RudyPohl, 7 months ago

RudyPohl wrote:

fireplace33 wrote:

Here's one more from my local forest in Pilsbach, Austria. Taken just before the sun went down; I liked those sun rays fighting their way through the gentle mist and making such long shadows on the floor. Seems to give it a more 3D feeling. Hope you like it too.

Happy New year to everyone!

Btw, on my new web site I just added a gallery with some shots from my home town if anyone wants to see some more. (link below)

Hi fireplace33 (Trevor):

I took your invitation and spent 30 minutes on your new photography website, it is simply beautiful and filled with wonderful images. A few of them I have seen displayed here in this thread, lovely work, thanks for sharing!

Happy New Year and all the best in 2014,

Rudy

Thanks for looking, it was a lot of hard work but also fun to make that website. Glad you liked it
When posting here on DPR the images are somehow short lived; soon disappearing off the first page, but they all stay collected in one place on such a website. Even if the guestbook is still feeling a bit lonely

fireplace33's gear list:fireplace33's gear list
Canon PowerShot G15 Nikon D90 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
qiNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow