Started Dec 29, 2013 | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Florida Nature Photographer
Senior MemberPosts: 5,253Gear list
Like?
Winter Wonderful Land (Part One)
Dec 29, 2013

Thanks to the advice I received in my thread Cold Weather Photography Gear my southern thinned blood was able to handle the very cold weather I encountered while home for Christmas quite well.

Mother Nature provided me with plenty of motivation to bundle up in my newly acquired winter clothing and get myself out there to put my E-M1 to work.

The added clothing and reduced dexterity did require me to make some compromises. I kept things simpler than usual and tried to keep my eyes peeled for beauty.

Some of these I'm not too sure about, but I'm posting them to find out what you think.

I don't plan to make a habit of shooting in this type of weather so there won't much opportunity for practice. Therefore, any tips you can give that will help me the next time I face these elements would be greatly appreciated.

Florida Nature Photographer's gear list:Florida Nature Photographer's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Topaz Adjust +3 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow