Started 9 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
WirenL
Senior MemberPosts: 1,310Gear list
Like?
Time Machine....
9 months ago

For all you fathers out there....... these are just for fun.   Reviewing some old files today.... my time dial stopped on these photo's from 08/09/2009.... 4 years and 4 months ago... my beautiful daughter wanted to try taking photo's with dad... so I gave her (and her bear) my E-500 to play with..... she no longer has time or want to take photo's with dad.... maybe in the future she'll come back around, but she sure knows how to hold the camera.....  She's 13 (going on 20) now and I sure do hate seeing the kids grow up..... Big brother is home from college for the holiday and the both of them have been hanging out which is nice....  but damn, does is make me feel old.

Never too young to chimp!

I can't wait to take a photo of her doing this when she's all grown up....!

Yep, she took pictures with "Bear" in tow all day!

-- hide signature --

Lee Wiren

WirenL's gear list:WirenL's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital 25mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow