Help please canon G16 Videoing

Started 8 months ago | Questions thread
boogisha
Regular MemberPosts: 224Gear list
Like?
Re: Help please canon G16 Videoing
In reply to digitalcuriosity, 8 months ago

digitalcuriosity wrote:

What you are referring to is not a "full" camera manual as Canon has provided in the past for the G10&G11. What you found is a basic "User Guide" with very little on using the video "movie" mode of the G16. If this user guide is helpful to you then it's all that you may need. Happy movie making.

Could you please link me to one of the "full camera manuals" you`re talking about? If this is the one (for G10), then that is also a "Camera User Guide", the same one I linked for G16. It is the same document (with the same name), so they`re still providing it.

But, if you wanted to say that they decreased its volume (308 pages for G10, 214 pages for G16), also decreasing the amount of info provided in it (not to mention that it isn`t included as a printed copy inside the box anymore), than that is another thing. Though, I see that the same document for G11 has only 196 pages.

I do find the provided (online) document helpful, not saying that even more info wouldn`t be appreciated, but that is not the point here, I just commented on your remark that they`re not providing a PDF anymore.

Am I missing something here, is there an actual, Canon provided PDF called "full camera manual" for G10/G11, as you`re referring to? I`m asking because I`d be interested to see if there`s anything new I could find out from there. Thanks.

boogisha's gear list:boogisha's gear list
Canon PowerShot A75 Canon ELPH 300 HS Canon PowerShot S120
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow