D3200 then the D7100 or should I get the D7100 straight?

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SinanLayk
Regular MemberPosts: 118Gear list
Like?
D3200 then the D7100 or should I get the D7100 straight?
9 months ago

Well I'm going to upgrade and Im not sure If I should buy the D3200 then a year or two later get the D7100 or just wait a little longer and buy the D7100? I mean In the end I want to own the D7100 and I'm going to work that camera till it doesn't turn on anymore. I'm just scared that ıt will be too much for me as ıt will be my first actual Dslr, I am upgrading from a Cool pix L320 Or something I can't remember its name. So should I Just save up for the D7100? or get the D3200 then the D7100?

I am a beginner, I will mostly be doing Nature, portraits and some Street photography. If that helps. The reason why I want to upgrade is the L320(current camera) I had it for two years and Its not manual and I feel as if its holding me back I want to advance in this( as a hobby) so help me.

Also the reason why I want the 7100 is Its waterproof and better than the 3200, the area of Turkey I live in is rainy a majority of the year, and I love going outside and taking pictures so I don't want to worry when I am outside taking pictures.

Thank you for your time.

Sinan Layık

-- hide signature --

M. Sinan Layık
Beginner in photography, doing it as a hobby.

SinanLayk's gear list:SinanLayk's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon Coolpix L320 Nikon D3200 Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow