ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jrk
jrk
Senior MemberPosts: 1,139Gear list
Like?
X-E1/X-E2 EVF question
7 months ago

I took my new X-E2 out for the first time in bright sunlight today to shoot.  Previous outings have been on overcast days.  I was at the parade for the Military Bowl game and wanted to take some pictures as a learning experience with the new camera.  I found that I was struggling quite a bit with the viewfinder in the bright sunlight.  I actually had to put my left hand over the top of the camera when looking through the viewfinder to be able to see the image.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this type situation would be greatly appreciated.  I don't ever remember having this problem with my X100, even when using EVF on that camera.  Quite possibly I have something set up incorrectly for this type shooting.  I have the EVF/LCD setting on Eye Sensor so when I put my eye up to the view finder the EVF switches on.

Thanks

jrk's gear list:jrk's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +7 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow