Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
streeteyes
Regular MemberPosts: 197Gear list
Like?
Lightroom advice with 6D
10 months ago

Just got the 6D (finally!) and really, really love it. In particular how clean images are as high ISO's are. So far, while not necessary at ISO's of 400 and under, setting luminance at higher ISO's to around 33-36 makes color look amazingly film-like and BW bordering on platinum.

The lens I got with the camera was Sigma's 35mm f1.4 DG which is an amazing piece of glass. LR's preset to correct distortion and CA's is also nothing short of phenomenal.

But while many adjustments like touching up exposure here and there (although I find the accuracy  mind boggling) I was wondering what some 6D-er have been using for various other settings like clarity and vibrance as well as sharpening. Currently, I've set clarity to around 12 and vibrance to around 10 and it looks like the LR presets for sharpness are pretty good too. But was wondering if others feel they could go further.

Thanks!

-- hide signature --

Life is an infinite series of moments called now. My job is to capture them.

streeteyes's gear list:streeteyes's gear list
Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM
Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow