Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
richard NO
Contributing MemberPosts: 814Gear list
Like?
I just could not resist!
9 months ago

I ordered the A7 today with the Zeiss 35 FE for free (superdeal in Norway). I will probably(maybe) sell the FE35mm and buy the 24-70 FE when it comes in a month or so since i am a landscaper. My NEX-6 and the 10-18mm F/4 OSS will not go anywhere, i just love that camera and lens too much:) My hardly ever used Sel 35mm F/1.8 OSSis now for sale.

My A77 body i use with the sony 100mm F/2.8 Macro and Sony 70-400mm GII, i wonder, should i get rid of the a77 and buy a LA-EA4 and use the A-mount lenses on the A7? any thoughts?

The tele i use mainly for birds and the macro i use for drop art(splashart MK II) and some insects on flowers.. I really love and hate the a77 but as you all know, its completely unusable over ISO 400:)

Cheers

-- hide signature --

Photography for me is not about recreating what i saw through
the viewfinder but to show people the way i want to see the world
Cheers!
Richard Larssen http://www.flickr.com/photos/uberdogleg/
-------------------

richard NO's gear list:richard NO's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony Alpha 7 Sony a6000 Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical +3 more
Sony Alpha 7 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow