Metropolitan Museum of Art: Where Julia Cameron unmasks the pettiness of this forum

Started Dec 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
DimLS
Forum MemberPosts: 86
Like?
Re: Metropolitan Museum of Art: Where Julia Cameron unmasks the pettiness of this forum
In reply to Tuloom, Dec 27, 2013

Well, im not refering to anyone in specific to my previous post. I am not artisticaly educated. I have a lot to learn/experience. I am not as ignorant as 5 yrs ago. I know i have a lot more to learn. I have spent A LOT on gear. I do not believe that gear makes me a better photographer. I do belive that gear must inspire you/suit you, and this is a reason to get new gear. Yes great photographers normaly have great gear but its not he gear that makes them great. Yes i like gear, its mechanical properties, its physical structure, i even like or dislike a lenscap and i can tell why. Yes i believe i phone is not enough. Everybody can stretch my post logic to any extreme level and he is free to do so, but its not within the skope of my logic when writing the post. Photography isnt recording beauty for sure, and for sure you should have feelings when shooting or developing or watching your photos. Since you are happy with it believe me its fine! You need to get feelings or pleasure with photography, otherwise you go nowhere.

After all, there is smthg more than gear in photography when we could say smthg about photography as art but ok, who cares anyway, its too elitistic!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NopeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow