Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rooski
Contributing MemberPosts: 995
Like?
Crazy tree abstracts with X-S1
7 months ago

So, on Christmas afternoon, I got drug over to some of my wife's relatives' house in a sleepy desert community in SoCal. I took my X-S1, and my granddaughter took her new 70D, so we could at least mess around with the cameras, if we got bored. Well, as suspected, we were glad we had our cameras to play with, because we were a bit bored. Unfortunately, besides the typical family snapshots, the immediate neighborhood we were in appeared to have almost no interesting photo opportunities.

But..... in their barren looking backyard, there was this single, lonely looking tree that looked kind of interesting from a distance.

I approached it, and gazed up into it, and was very surprised at how much crazy, and cool looking stuff was going on, up in there. So, I attempted to capture some of the abstract looking growth patterns I was seeing. Make sure to view originals, shrunk to fit screen.

Rooski

Canon EOS 70D Fujifilm X-S1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow