Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
chkproductions
Contributing MemberPosts: 809
Like?
How many shots do you shoot?
9 months ago

First, I'm 61 and come from film. What I'm most interested in and sometimes astounded by is the amount of shots I read here on this website that people shoot in a day, on vacation, at a wedding, at a sporting event, and how many shots people want per battery charge which never seems to be enough, etc.

For me I can't reconcile the need to shoot hundreds and thousands of photos of any encounter, any event or on a week's vacation. I can see it if you were doing a commercial catalogue shoot that had to be done in short order or a corporate event where you had to get a shot of each of the 1000 attendees. It may just be from whence I came, but for the amount I read that people shoot, especially recreationally, I would interested to hear from those that shoot that much and why they do; out of what you shoot how many are "keepers" in your opinion; and then what you do with all those pics - save em, dump em?

Thanks

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow