Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
doto41
Forum ProPosts: 11,063
Like?
Is it time to say goodbye?
7 months ago

Next week I will hopefully receive my Olympus OMD EM5 and will experiment with micro 43 lenses. I hope to be happy with and and push my photography to a higher level. The question is: does this mean I will leave this forum. I've been around the micro 43 forum, which has plenty of gear talk and information, but not a lot about photos, and does not look I'll feel comfortable there. This forum has been my virtual community for some years now, and his is where I learn and admire the works of many, and learn from the many constructive comments I have received here. I owe this forum and it's members a lot.

On the other hand people come here to see panny shots, so I might offend or annoy them with other shots, I will have two Panny lenses, so that should sneak in :).

What do you guys think, I'll respect your opinion, and go with it.

happy healthy and prosperous 2014 to all.

-- hide signature --

Dov
LX5, FZ8, FZ50, minolta 0, raynox 250, oly c-180, oly b-300 (and hoping for more :))
My Flickr

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow