Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Need help with a lens
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Need some information on a lens I just purchased
11 months ago

Hi all. Last year I bought a D3200. I am a beginner photographer in every way possible, haha. I have the lens that came with the camera, and a macro one as well. A family member bought me an AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4.5-6G IF-ED lens... After they ordered it online, someone from the company called them and said that they could not have the lens without buying a filter package for it as well. I tried to research about the lens a bit when they told me this, and I'm not finding much about NEEDING a filter for it. They told her to buy (ultra optics) High resolution & high definition multi-coated 3 piece ultra slim PRO filter kit 52mm for warming, UV, and circular polarizing. It wasn't a cheap add-on to the order, so I'm trying to find out more about if I even need it. Also would like some feedback on the lens if anyone has any. I've basically only seen that the auto-focus is a bit slow, otherwise the lens is great. Thank you!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D3200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow