ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NewForce
Senior MemberPosts: 1,196
Like?
Flash holder thread, anyone?
7 months ago

With previous discussion in Ben "NX 300 flash compatibility options?",

nx200USER1 having a brilliant camera hot shoe-mount flash holder that hold up 2 flash,

1. SEF8A work in A-TTL mode with the help of off camera flash cord.
  2. SEF20A was trigger & work in manual flash mode through optical trigger.

Picture of nx200USER1 dual flash setup with a hotshoe-mount flash holder on NX200.

nx200USER1 setup look nice. Out of sudden, it bought back my memory which I've recalled, I do have a simple flash holder that I have kept away. A search around my dry cabinets and wardrobe, I've finally found it.

Installed this tripod-mount flash holder on my NX300, together with my SEF42A, JY620 flash and the FC16 wireless/optical 2-in-1 flash trigger, the setup look like below.

Picture of my dual flash setup with an old camera tripod-mount flash holder on NX300.

The setup look simple & nice too, but I've think it can look better. So I took some efforts, gone e-shopping and look around at some camera store, I have finally 1 new handle mount type flash holder that look real really nice to enable my camera to have 2 flash and it look like below.

Picture of my dual flash setup with a new camera tripod-mount handle mount flash holder on NX300.

Th whole setup look much taller now, but it certainly look much neat, nicer and have a pro feel that remind me of the old Metz Handle Flash that I used to have.

A close look of my new tripod-mount handle type flash holder.

Good thing shouldn't and did not end here. Now I am wondering what type of flash holder/setup does others are having. I hope there is more surprise coming up.

So I appreciate anyone on dual flash setup with any kind of flash holder to come forward and share your setup with all. Million thanks in advance.

-- hide signature --

Kenny

Samsung NX200 Samsung NX300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow