Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Rodrigue Zahr
Contributing MemberPosts: 961Gear list
Like?
Re: I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas.
In reply to John Basso, 10 months ago

John Basso wrote:

Rodrigue Zahr wrote:

John, this is magic. I always dream of a white Christmas but lately it's snowing alway a week before or a week after Chrostmas
I wish you a white new year too
Beautiful shots.

Hello Rodrigue.

Thank you ever so much for your comment.We have had the same problems for a number of years that we had lots of snow in Ontario,but very little or nothing at all here in the City.This time we hit the jackpot.First the snow storm followed by an ice storm and now great snow. Unfortunately , a lot of people are still without power due to ice on the lines and the downing of many trees for that same reason.

Also, as you noticed , these photo's are not as sharp as they should have been .They are hand held and I also made the mistake of not using the lens wide open at f 1.4. This would have giving me enough speed to have corrected this problem. I think the enthusiasm over ruled my clear thinking.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family. Greetings: John Basso.

I thought the shake was caused by your shivering hands due to the frost

sorry to hear that there are people without electricity due to the storm, that's nasty. hope they're finding ways to get warm!

Rodrigue Zahr's gear list:Rodrigue Zahr's gear list
Leica X Vario Leica M9 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow