ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kevlar21
New MemberPosts: 22
Like?
Which camera shall I buy?
8 months ago

Hi all,

3 months ago I got the Fujifilm x20 after reading positive reviews and loved it to bits.

Last week, I took it outside and it was raining heavily that day, I didn't realize the water had gone through my rucksack onto my camera when I got home.

I was stupid enough to turn it on, should have at least left it to dry a bit before turning on. Now the LCD screen has no back light, I can shine a torch at it and still see the menu and everything.

The camera was still under warranty so I took it back and they inspected it and said there were water inside and said it voided warranty. They said they could fix it, but could possibly cost more than me buying a new one.

So depressing this is.

Anyways, I am thinking of buying a new one but wasn't sure if I should buy the x20 again. I normally use it for generally street photography and sometimes I shoot in super macro mode, taking pics of jewellery and selling them online.

So which camera do you think I should buy? x100s is quite expensive but it does look good.

Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow