Please help me choose: 6D body only, lens kit or keep my money ?

Started 10 months ago | Polls thread
Fred T
Regular MemberPosts: 204
Like?
Re: Please help me choose: 6D body only, lens kit or keep my money ?
In reply to JLGW, 10 months ago

Had the same problem. A few weeks ago I bought the 6D and don't regret it for a moment. Beautiful (and that the AF system is a little disappointing is rubbish that is repeated by the ones who don't have one). It's a wonderful camera. And very good in low light too.

Have also a 40D and was still so pleased with it that I saw no use in upgrading with another APS-C sensor camera. But now FF and that is different. A lot better in image refinement.

And then what objective. Chose the 24-105, which was also attractie as it was in a kit. Is a very good objective and especially very uasable. With my 40D I had an EOS10-22, a 17-55 IS USM and a 70-200 L IS USM. All very good. But used almost exclusively the 17-55 because of the otherwise needed changes. And 17-55 was an ok range, but a little (too) short. And now is is a joy to shoot wiyhout restriction with the 17-105 and getting very nice image quality.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow