An Arsenal Fan In The Huntsville Region. Ontario.Canada.

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
meagre offerings
Senior MemberPosts: 3,587Gear list
Like?
Re: An Arsenal Fan In The Huntsville Region. Ontario.Canada.
In reply to John Basso, 8 months ago

John Basso wrote:

Hallo Everyone.

I have posted some wintery scenes of late from Canada, Like Toronto and the northern region of the Muskoka's . This photo was taken by my very dear friend ;Tanya with my DL6. The temperature was about minus 29 Celsius, Hence forth the red cheeks .The Arsenal scarf kept me warm.

So to all Arsenal fans Go Arsenal Go.( The EPL race is very tight indeed ) As you know ,Arsenal played to a tie with Chelsea. A very scrappy defensive game it was. Greetings : John Basso.

well mr basso, your a `gooner` i see. i saw the highlights of the chelsea game last night, it wasnt very good. but you have got a very very good player in mesut ozil though, he is a class player.

just a couple of minor points, in a game of football, or soccer to you in the states, when the teams are level at the end of the game, its called a draw.

there is a defence with defenders, there is a goalkeeper in goal, there is a midfield with midfielders, but we dont have a offence, we have a attack or a front/forward line with strikers.

i am a lifelong supporter of the mighty Bolton Wanderers Fooball Club, sadly we are pretty crap at football, but nevermind, i have thankfully, never been a trophy hunter type of supporter.

very best

pc

-- hide signature --

http://www.pbase.com/meagre_offerings/street_photography
also a proud member of the `lesser leica owners club`.

meagre offerings's gear list:meagre offerings's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow