my wife is the best!

Started Dec 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
Absolutic
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,745Gear list
Like?
Re: my wife is the best!
In reply to Al Valentino, Dec 24, 2013

Al Valentino wrote:

Wonderful wife And gift. You must be newly weds it also begs the question, what did you get her? (I a refraining from asked if she used your CC to pay for it). I know, i sound like an old salt that suspects any great gift inclues a long string attached.

-- hide signature --

Fuji XE1 w/14, 18-55, 55-200, Rokinon 8mm Fisheye & Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro

well we've been married for 7.5 years.   Does it make us newly weds.

My wife's first surprised gift was a Canon 40D which she got me for our first wedding anniversary.  I was jumping up and down then.   The next big photo gift came when our son was born in 2012.  She got me a Canon 70-200 F/2.8L IS II, which is a great lens!!!!  That was a mighty great gift. Last Xmas it was Sigma 35/1.4 Art lens.

My wife has a good job so she can afford to buy me things.   Plus she knows that with photo gear, if the times get tough, lenses are like money, I can turn around and resell a lens or a camera in a blink of an eye on Fred Miranda forum or locally, and lose very little money.   Clearly, it is better investment, that her shoes!

Absolutic's gear list:Absolutic's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Fujifilm X-T1 Sony a6000 Sony Alpha 7 II Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow