GX7 doesn't feel as solid as GF1

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Ricardo Maia
Regular MemberPosts: 176Gear list
Like?
Re: GF1 is the classic
In reply to Lensahand, 10 months ago

Lensahand wrote:

@Ricardo, I like your gear list - I have the F31fd as well. We're both kicking it old school.

A comparison of a gx7 and a gf1 shot would be fantastic. We may be surprised.. I recall getting my fancy new Canon 550d when I upgraded from my 350d and the first thing I did was set up a tripod and compare test shots. The result? Near as dammit identical. Seriously. I was amazed and disappointed, though the 550d have me other advantages.

Yes, I remember back in the days when one wanted better high ISO quality than a F31fd in any non removable lens camera, should go to a SLR.

Unfortunately after some weeks after buying it new, all of a sudden my F31fd video mode stopped working. All I see are fuzzy lines across the screen.

I never got it fixed, but it took and takes very good pictures.

I had a Gx1, and the high ISO shots were fairly better than the GF1, as is the WB on skin tones.

Right now the only m4/3 that interests me is the GM1.

I did wanted to sell the G f1, but I always backed up as that camera has something special and I really don't know what it is...

Ricardo Maia's gear list:Ricardo Maia's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm X100S
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow