What is a good, compact camera under 600$?

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DylanDphotographer
New MemberPosts: 6Gear list
Like?
What is a good, compact camera under 600$?
10 months ago

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have been contemplating what camera to buy. I have been into photography for about a year now. I have learned a lot and have worked with what I've had(Canon t3i with a kit 18-55 and a 70-200 f/4) I recently gave my kit lens to a friend and am now looking for a compact camera under 600$. I was contemplating buying a new lens for my t3i in the 10-50mm range. I now am looking to instead buy a smaller camera, Fuji x20 or a cheaper mirrorless is what I have in mind. I was wondering what you guys think. I want a small camera that I can have fun shooting with but has dslr like quality along with the ability to take it with me wherever I go(t3i with 70-200 isn't quite practical).. If you guys know any good lenses for my t3i that are compact that would also work. Thanks in advance!

DylanDphotographer's gear list:DylanDphotographer's gear list
Canon EOS 600D Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) Fujifilm X20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow