Started Dec 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ryan2007
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,231Gear list
Like?
"Potentially" a weather sealed Fuji X
Dec 24, 2013

For what ever good the internet is I was just reading about a new Fuji X weather sealed body priced between the XE and Xpro to be "supposedly" announced in January 2014.

Who knows what this will be, who knows if it will have the Xpro designation. I doubt a new camera will be called XE since we have a XE-2 newly released.

Who knows if this is a Xpro replacement sort of what micro four thirds did when the generally agreed upon replacement for the Panasonic GF-1 was the GX-1, sort of a gear chang/name designation etc.

At a point a older body becomes almost not worth selling sort of what is happening with the XE-1.

The good part to just keeping it (collecting dust at a point) is over the years as long as the Fuji mount does not change you have a camera to use as a in between main camera upgrades or just a second body.

We shall see

AND with that I have bought my self a non photography related present in lieu of my almost Billingham bag decision this go around... a nice set (i hope) of hi-fi headphones for my listening enjoyment.

ryan2007's gear list:ryan2007's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow