Just unwrapped a 12-40mm lens...wow is an understatement.

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
lambert4
Senior MemberPosts: 1,306Gear list
Like?
First few grabs, and images from the weekend...
In reply to lambert4, 10 months ago

I really wanted to get out and take some pictures turns out it was such a busy weekend that even though I had the camera with me a bunch I didn't utilize it often....anyways a few from the new 12-40 and it is making a strong case for being my new favorite lens.

Afternoon pedal to shed some holiday cookie weight.  Loved the quick focus since I am pedaling behind hauling my daughter at 10mph and steering with the other hand.

Just one to show the contrast and sharpness this is probably 2.5-3" in diameter the blooms are the size of my thumb nail.

A quick snap at a local home and hardware store in the nursery.  Maybe the size of a golf ball.

Last one since these are rather uninspiring grab shots just to share samples from the 12-40 on the EM5.

C&C is welcome but none of these were intended as keepers I was simply squeezing the trigger seeing what the abilities of the lens and camera could do in different settings.

-- hide signature --

Here's to learning something new everyday, and remembering it the next.

lambert4's gear list:lambert4's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow