Using old X-Fujinon lenses on new Fuji X-mount?

Started Oct 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
oking23
Regular MemberPosts: 191Gear list
Like?
Re: Using old X-Fujinon lenses on new Fuji X-mount?
In reply to mick2d2, Dec 23, 2013

Hello

I was just wondering how you were getting on with the X-Fujinon adapter. Would this be the Kiwifotos LMA-FJ_FX by any chance? I also bought one on Ebay in order to use my old lenses. The lenses wouldn't lock into place on my adapter until I bent the pin that pushes against the aperture lever. Now they all lock into place properly. I am really happy with the results from my X-E1 and these lenses. I have a 55mm f/3.5 macro, 135mm f/2.8 and a 50mm f/1.2 which is amazing.

Sorry. I just saw your entry. The adapter you have is the one I purchased. I now have the Fuji X-E2. The improved manual functions of the X-E2 really make a difference. I did notice that two of my old lenses would not lock onto the adapter. I will use your solution to address that issue. I continue to marvel at the Fujinon 50 (1.2). Apparently, you are enjoying yours as well. Keep shooting my friend.

By the way, I did purchase a second adapter.

oking23's gear list:oking23's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow