Fisheye 10.5 f2.8 selling tips needed (from EU residents)

Started 8 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gonzalikus
Contributing MemberPosts: 787Gear list
Like?
Fisheye 10.5 f2.8 selling tips needed (from EU residents)
8 months ago

Hi guys,

If you live in the EU and are familiar with selling lenses i would appreciate some tips.

I am currently selling my Nikon fisheye in Germany where I currently live, I purchased the lens in the US and when moved to Germany i lost the original box together with the bill... well, in the EU (Germany at least) no one will even look at this lens because people would be vera suspicious of a lens sold in Germany with no box not bill from a guy who doesn't speak the German

I've put the lens at the lowest price possible in ebay (with the help of a German colleague) and as soon as I say I bought it in the US no one contacts me again.

Do you know if there is any way (using perhaps the serial number) that I can proof this is not reported stolen or that it has never been taken for repair??, I've looked everywhere and found nothing... and i went to a shop who take used lenses and they offered me 200 Euros, thats pretty hard...

N e way... THANKS in advance for any tips...

-- hide signature --

gonzalikus

gonzalikus's gear list:gonzalikus's gear list
Nikon D700 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D +6 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow