Started 4 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tommygun45
Contributing MemberPosts: 956Gear list
Like?
An Ode to the Nex 6
4 months ago

All of this hooplah about the new cameras certainly is exciting and all. I get it, a FF mirrorless. I started to get caught up in the excitement and started thinking I might want to get one. This made me go through the past year of pictures I have taken with my Nex 6. I think, like most people here, I should probably just focus on getting better at taking pictures with what I have. I think this tool far exceeds my capabilities. Either way, I came across a random selection of pictures that I had never posted anywhere before and since personally, I enjoy coming here to see pictures other people have taken I figured I'd start a year end thread on images taken with our 'old' Nex 6s. Sometimes its good to remember your roots!

That being said, I'm not necessarily looking for C&C but if anything comes to mind I don't mind anyone's opinions. Either way, this camera has been excellent and very fun to learn photography with. I don't see myself upgrading any time soon. Feel free to share any random favorites you have as well of course!

If anything, I think these show the versatility of this camera.

That's me, btw.

Tommygun45's gear list:Tommygun45's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS +2 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow