Started Dec 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Grig
Grig Senior Member • Posts: 2,114
What is in your travel bag?

Hi there,

Just wondering what you guys using as your travel setup? Both bags and equipment...

I just got this very light backpack and looks like it is a travel winner for $39... LOL... Very light and slim and fits everything I need to travel light... Forgot to add 50mm prime...

Kata KT DL-GP-100 GearPack + D800, D600, 24-120VR F4, 16-35VR, 70-200VRII, SB700

BTW: This is what I use for my business and it is not light at all... Good thing that this bag has wheels...

Kata FlyBy 76

I had many attempts to get use to something like P7700 or small DX body with 18-200VR or even D600 + 28-300VR... But its always something like: "not wide enough", or not enough quality for stock agency", or just a feeling that you have a better equipment sitting at home and you thousands miles away with inferior stuff... I am sure you are familiar with this feeling: "I wish I had this lens with me" or something like this...

Thank you in advance!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

-- hide signature --

Real photography - it's just the ability to see what was already created by God!
www.grigphoto.com

Grig's gear list:Grig's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 Nikon D3S Nikon D800E +14 more
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon D600 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow