Started 7 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CM L
Regular MemberPosts: 227Gear list
Like?
NEX 5R, some photos from the last months
7 months ago

Rather than just not read the forum because of all the hysteria of the new cameras (great cameras btw, I have had the opportunity to try them), I thought I could add a few of my own photos, if you can bear with some pet portraits, a bird shot with some CA, a HDR-shot (I brace for the flaming for the HDR-look) and some other random shots.

I am quite new to photography, but I am enjoying it a lot and trying to learn more while still having fun actually taking photos :).

Was out to try my new (used) cheap sigma 70-300 telezoom, but also had my A-mount 35mm DT with me for a few shots.

From the above mentioned zoom. The sigma turned out to be broken (cogs would grind inside it), but got a couple of shots from it. Yes, there's some CA and its a bit soft, but quite happy with the photo anyway. PP a bit with a warmed color tone. Got a new old and compact minolta zoom I will try out when it stops raining.

Here's two from august I think:

Kit lens, 1650.

Kit lens, 1650.

And here's one of my two (flighted of course) parrots, a White fronted amazon.

Konica hexanon AR 40/1.8. Cropped quite a bit.

And the last one, the promised HDR picture. I know quite a few here are very negative to HDR-looking images, but I do feel it has it uses. In this case it captures the feeling I wanted it convey, a bit dark and not quite post-apocalyptic feeling.

View from my bedroom window. Konica hexanon AR 40/1.8. Camera on a mini-tripod.

CM L's gear list:CM L's gear list
NEX5R Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +3 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow