Started 10 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CM L
Regular MemberPosts: 247Gear list
Like?
NEX 5R, some photos from the last months
10 months ago

Rather than just not read the forum because of all the hysteria of the new cameras (great cameras btw, I have had the opportunity to try them), I thought I could add a few of my own photos, if you can bear with some pet portraits, a bird shot with some CA, a HDR-shot (I brace for the flaming for the HDR-look) and some other random shots.

I am quite new to photography, but I am enjoying it a lot and trying to learn more while still having fun actually taking photos :).

Was out to try my new (used) cheap sigma 70-300 telezoom, but also had my A-mount 35mm DT with me for a few shots.

From the above mentioned zoom. The sigma turned out to be broken (cogs would grind inside it), but got a couple of shots from it. Yes, there's some CA and its a bit soft, but quite happy with the photo anyway. PP a bit with a warmed color tone. Got a new old and compact minolta zoom I will try out when it stops raining.

Here's two from august I think:

Kit lens, 1650.

Kit lens, 1650.

And here's one of my two (flighted of course) parrots, a White fronted amazon.

Konica hexanon AR 40/1.8. Cropped quite a bit.

And the last one, the promised HDR picture. I know quite a few here are very negative to HDR-looking images, but I do feel it has it uses. In this case it captures the feeling I wanted it convey, a bit dark and not quite post-apocalyptic feeling.

View from my bedroom window. Konica hexanon AR 40/1.8. Camera on a mini-tripod.

CM L's gear list:CM L's gear list
NEX5R Sony Alpha NEX-3N Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +4 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow