Started Dec 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Graham Hill
Senior MemberPosts: 1,355Gear list
Like?
THANK YOU Fujifilm!!!
Dec 20, 2013

A HUGE thank you to Fujifilm for making what I think is the most incredible camera around.  Finally I have back the images made from my BRAND NEW Fujifilm GF670W camera and they are just astonishing to me.  I dropped some big coin on this camera and had high expectations for the results, and I am NOT disappointed in the least.  In fact, the results are far better than I had hoped for!  I was simply stunned into silence once I saw the images flipping across my screen.  As they kept on going by, excitement built up until I could no longer contain myself.  WOW!  Just WOW!

The camera is an absolute joy to shoot with.  Perfect size, not too heavy, very easy to focus, with a viewfinder that is so big, so huge, that my X100 looks minuscule when I switch to it.

These posted images are HALF SIZE, not full.   Color film is 400H, monochrome is mostly Acros 100, with a smattering of Kodak TMAX 400 in there.

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow