ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jayhay
Forum MemberPosts: 65
Like?
Is 70d sold on its video performance
9 months ago

Hi all,

I appreciate that this might be an incendiary question in this forum but bear with me. I am about to pull the trigger on buying a 70d and keep reading reviews to convince myself. But it strikes me that everyone who reviews the camera talks about how amazing its video is. But I don't wholly understand this - it is a stills camera 1st and foremost surely? Image quality barely gets a sniff of a mention. It strikes me as weird. Whereas the d7100 is always mentioned as having top drawer image quality. I have no brand loyalty whatsoever. I know there are all these features such as wifi and flippy screen but those don't change the output. Also have just seen this article where they have side by side video stills and correct me if I'm wrong but the 70d looks really blurred - what's going on there?

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/digital-cameras/1302577/canon-eos-70d

Can you erasure me that I have missed the point? I am attracted by the features but not at the expense of IQ.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow