Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jim Cassatt
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,377Gear list
Like?
Thank you B&H
9 months ago

Everyone complains about retailers, so I thought I would talk about the excellent experience I had recently with B&H.

As soon as the new Fujifilm X-E2 was listed as "available" on the B&H web site, I rushed my order in--too fast as it turned out. Since I had just sold my Canon 180 mm f3.5 L Macro lens, I also ordered the Fujinon 60 mm f2.4 Macro lens.   Instead of the X-E2, in my rush to get the order out,  I accidently ordered the X-E1 kit that was going for the same price.

As soon as I opened the box, I realized my mistake.  I immediately called B&H.  With no delay a friendly customer service on the phone.  I explained my mistake.  No problem, just ship the X-E1 kit back and they would credit my account when it arrived.  During our conversation, the X-E2 went from "out of stock" to "available".  So he placed my order for the new camera.

He also asked if I would  like a nice lens since there was a nice deal on a lens camera combo.  I said I had ordered and received the 60mm f2.4 Macro and asked if that was listed.  He checked and said sure and credited my charge account with an additional $250.00 to correspond to the difference between retail and the sale price when ordered with the camera.

My charge account statement has come through and everything was done correctly.

Thank you Henry Posner and B&H

-- hide signature --
 Jim Cassatt's gear list:Jim Cassatt's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 300D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Fujifilm X-E1 +18 more
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow