Concerned ...

Started Dec 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
myzel
Senior MemberPosts: 2,075Gear list
Like?
Re: Concerned ...
In reply to WCguy, Dec 20, 2013

WCguy wrote:

… One never knows what is going to come out next year , everything is moving very fast in the digital world, is anyone ever happy or satisfied with what they have for more than a few months anymore. WC

I'm happy and satisfied with my V1 and my two main lenses. I don't understand why so many expect something new every few months and why they start talking about changing camera brands if nothing new gets introduced every few months.

I buy a camera if that camera has the feature set and image quality I want (or is good enough). Newer cameras don't change the things the camera I bought can do. Sure, something better is always nice, but I don't need and want the best of the best (otherwise I would shoot a D800E or a Leica S2 or something like that).

I get the impression that many camera users are buy cameras because they want to have the newest, cooles camera and not a camera for making pictures.

myzel's gear list:myzel's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Nikon 1 Nikkor 10mm f/2.8 Nikon 1 Nikkor 18.5mm f/1.8 Nikon 1 Nikkor 32mm f/1.2
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow