Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RandyB2
Senior MemberPosts: 1,037Gear list
Like?
Ordered 6D
11 months ago

Just ordered the 6D with 24-105L IS today from B&H. Not only was it less than Amazon because I don't pay tax but it comes with free monopod, memory card, gadget bag and extra battery. I would have been happy without the extras since I have most of that stuff already but I'm sure I'll find a use for them. I also got free 2 day shipping. Because of credit card weirdness I'm not sure I got it ordered in time to get here Monday, but I'm hoping. I've been wanting a full frame camera for a long time and finally decided go for it.

I will keep my 60D because it is still a very useful camera and it has the built in flash control that the 6D doesn't have. I use that feature a lot to control 2 external flashes. I am however looking forward to being able to preview something remotely on my tablet before I take the picture. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I get a good copy of the camera and lens.

-- hide signature --

Randy

RandyB2's gear list:RandyB2's gear list
Canon EOS 10D Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM +1 more
Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow