Started Dec 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
zackiedawg
Forum ProPosts: 22,152Gear list
Like?
Disney - Scenes and Scenery, daytime
Dec 19, 2013

Just pushing through more of my Disney trip, and before Christmas and weekend birding, thought I would share a few more scenics taken around various Disney World parks during the daytime or sunset.  Previous threads were focused on nighttime and Christmas themes...all shots taken with the A580 & SAL18-250mm:

Cinderella's Castle, Magic Kingdom - taken from the train station 2nd floor at the other end of Main Street

Transportation boat headed into Epcot Center, from the Yacht/Beach Club resort area

Sunflowers growing in the Land Pavilion's giant greenhouse

Upriver landing dock, Animal Kingdom's Asia section

Sun and shadowplay on the prayer and animal flags hanging in the ruins of the tiger exhibit, Animal Kingdom

Beautiful parrot and sunset glow, at the Flights of Wonder show in Animal Kingdom

New York Street, at Hollywood Studios park...I was trying to capture the simulated effect of the backdrop - the street ends about 50 feet away, and the rest of the buildings are a painted facade.

Min & Bill's Dockside Diner, Hollywood Studios

Hollywood Tower Hotel peeking through the trees and lit by the sunset glow - zoomed in through the hole in the trees for this shot

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +24 more
Sony SLT-A58
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow