Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
San Francisco Guy
Regular MemberPosts: 152
Like?
Considering a Lumix ZS25
9 months ago

I've been using only my iPhone camera for the past few years and I've decided to buy a nice point and shoot.  I tried one of the Sony models and I was very unhappy with it.  It was hard to get a good focused picture and it was over $300-.  Many years ago I had a Canon AE1 and enjoyed messing with the lenses and filters.

I have an iMac and an MacBook Air, and I recently purchased Adobe Lightroom.  I've done many of the video tuturiols and I have the basics down.  I'm enjoying it much more than iPhoto.  I've been using Lightroom to fix up many old photos that I've had for years.

Back to the camera.  I'm thinking a nice point and shoot will hold me over for a year, then I may buy a DSLR.  I found the Lumix online for $159 and free shipping.  I love the fact that this camera is very compact and has a 20X optical zoom.  I thought about the ZS30, but it's quite a bit more money and I think the ZS25 will fit me fine for now.

I'd love to hear from some of you that have a ZS25 and get your thoughts on the camera.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 (Lumix DMC-TZ35)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow