Flat view
Tzuba
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Bonced light and AF with manual settings
8 months ago

Hi

I have a problem with my x e2 settings.

I am working with manual apreture, speed and iso setting but with AF and I want to bounce flash from the wall. I am in dark room and I want to freze the move so speed is 1/100, aperture is 9 for proper depth of field and iso relatively low ie 500 because I want a good picture quality. This is my assuptions and I do not want to change it.

When I worked with nikon d700 I used flash to compensate the amount of light. I was trying to do something similar on xe2. The problem is that AF does not work because it is to dark. The camera closes the aperture. In DSLR AF works all the time with wide open aperture. Here it seems to be closed.

Another issue is that I do not see anything on the screen. It is to dark. I don't see even photographed object.

Do you have the same problem? Did I missed something in my settings? I went through the manual several times and I cannot find a solution.

Please help.

Rafal

Fujifilm X-E2 Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow