Started Dec 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Martin.au
Senior MemberPosts: 6,620Gear list
Like?
Mysets are Awesome!!!
Dec 18, 2013

I've been holding off playing with mysets, as my previous camera (E-M5) didn't really gain much from them as they can't be assigned to the mode dial, and I didn't have any spare function buttons.

I decided when I got the E-M1 to wait till raw support was available before messing around with them.

Turns out I shouldn't have waited. Setting them up and using them is a piece of cake.

So, now I've got one set to the FN2 button on the E-M1, as I rarely use that button for anything. It sets C-AF + TR on, all focus points, and a fast shutter speed.

As soon as I see a bird taking off, just hit that button and the camera is good to go. When I've finished, just hit it again and I'm back to whatever settings I was using before.

Martin.au's gear list:Martin.au's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +3 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow