Would you buy a lens from 6Ave on Amazon.com?

Started Dec 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Snapshott
Senior MemberPosts: 1,917Gear list
Like?
Re: Would you buy a lens from 6Ave on Amazon.com?
In reply to calson, Dec 18, 2013

calson wrote:

With B&H I know what I am getting, USA versus Import, and if I have a problem with the lens I have 30 days to return it for a full refund. I also trust Berger Bros. and Adorama and Samys and Roberts. The rest are not places where I would risk my money for a lens.

I will also add Hunt's to that list. I resently met they guys at a Nature Photography expo and they have given grate service on the three orders I've placed with them since. My last order was for a camera bag and I was asking if he thought a list of equipments would fit in the bag. His response was let me go and test fit that equipment in the bag and I'll call you back. 15 minutes later he called back with the answer. He also was happy to try a second bag and called back with and answer and a sales price. Needless to say I purchased the bag.

Oh yea, a day later I got a personal email from the manager asking how my experience was.

-- hide signature --

Snapshott

Snapshott's gear list:Snapshott's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow