GXR Lenses, lensors & Misc.

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
AscherJim
Forum MemberPosts: 81
Like?
Re: GXR Lenses, lensors & Misc.
In reply to Runnicle, 10 months ago

Runnicle wrote:

Jim, yes, your query produced at least one hit. But nowhere in the listing does it actually say which mount it is. You know that it is DKL, and I do, but what about the rest of the world? Contrast that with other listings of SK lenses in which the mount type is stated explicitly in the narrative description. Best of luck in your quest for a good copy of this lens. Let us know what happens.

Runnicle

Run:  Received today both the SK DKL 35mm f.2.8 lens (ordered from eBay at what I thought was a quite reasonable price -- $80 USD) in excellent condition, and the Fotodiox DKL:>Nikon adapter (which joined perfectly with my Nikon:>M-mount adapter) on my GXR.  The lens aperture settings on the DKL Fotodiox adapter meshed perfectly with the aperture mechanism on the lens, and were clearly marked  and easy to set on the adapter's barrel.  And no problem with infinity focus.  So, I am very pleased that that adapter combination worked out well, and is a good alternative option, especially for those of us who also use Nikon lenses with our GXR.  Now, for some picture-taking -- when the rain here in Seattle stops.  Jim

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow