Price Drop ($672) for GR but not Coolpix A

Started Dec 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
abluesky
Regular MemberPosts: 420Gear list
Like?
Re: 60mm fov fr what ? ...
In reply to Harold66, Dec 18, 2013

Harold66 wrote:

Indeed illustrating one's point with images is ALWAYS better. you do have some interesting images

The one of the lady with her head bowed and the orange bag seems to pop out of the screen by the contrast and color gamut. Kudos

But most of your images are shown in square format or in a less oblong than the original 3;2 ratio of the camera you used so it is very difficult to tell from your images which EFFECTIVE field of view you did use

Harold

-- hide signature --

www.harold-glit.com
www.modelmayhem.com/haroldglit

post crops are noted.

I composed using the ratios in camera, but I get your point. I suppose this is an in camera crop, so same problem? I was playing around with 1x1 and 16x9 to see play with composition in todays mobile tech paradigm.

I am playing around with different ways to process images too.  Definitely the lady with orange bag came out nicely.  And that scene was in front of a underground garage parkway.  I later used that same scene for a yoga shoot where the model wore a strong solid colored outfit.

abluesky's gear list:abluesky's gear list
Ricoh GR Pentax K-01
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
$635New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow