Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Walterand Jozef
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Powershot A1400 battery questions
9 months ago

Hi, I'm a new Canon Powershot A1400 owner, it's a lovely camera, I really like it and have already had some great pictures with it, my question is about the batteries that came with it.  There were 2xNiMH AA size batteries which I put in, after every shot it displays a message something like "recharging batteries" can't remember the exact words. So my questions are: does the camera have a built in charger?  How long should I expect them to last taking maybe 4-5 photos a day? Are they able to be charged in a conventional battery charger or do they eventually use up and have to be replaced? Can I then use ordinary rechargeable AA batteries and charger or do I have to stick to NiMH ones. I'd be very grateful for plain English replies, I've been looking at the online manual but can't find out what I want to know. Thanks very much for reading this.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon PowerShot A1400
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow